Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I pay for my order?
- Can I cancel or update my order?
- What is your returns policy for online orders?
- My credit card has been declined - what should I do?
- How much does delivery cost?
- How long does delivery take?
- My order has not arrived - how can I check it?
- I cannot download my e-guide
- Why is there a fee for credit card payments?
- How much is the credit card fee?
- Is there a way to pay that doesn't attract a fee?
- Will I be charged a fee every time I make a credit card payments?
How can I pay for my order?
We accept American Express, Diners, MasterCard, Visa and PaypalBack to top
Can I cancel or update my order?
If necessary, you may cancel all or part of your order, provided you contact us before the next business day. If you would like to cancel or update your order please tell us: 1300 656 059 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop Online Service Team Business Hours
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Weekends - 7.00am to Midday
Please note all hours are Australian Eastern Standard Time.
What is your returns policy for online orders?
We are happy to offer customers 30 day returns.
If you would like to make a return please contact email@example.com
In the case of a requested exchange, you may be offered a refund where the product has
All items returned for refund or exchange must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty). . Any packaged goods must be returned with the packaging in original condition (unless faulty). Please ensure all returned items are free from marks, stains and rips, and unless faulty they may not be accepted for return if received damaged.
My credit card has been declined - what should I do?
If your credit card is declined you must contact your bank to find out why. The bank does not tell The Sydney Morning Herald Shop why the card was declined.Back to top
How much does delivery cost?
We offer free standard delivery Australia-wide. International delivery and express delivery is available for some products. Please contact us for more information.Back to top
How long does delivery take?
- Signed, limited edition prints and framed photographs may take up to 25 working days. See the individual product pages as each art print has a different delivery time. Although we expect to have the prints to you much sooner, we do not print the full edition numbers at once so from time to time we need to reprint new batches from the edition, which then need to be approved and hand signed by the artists who might be interstate, and can push the delivery time to the customer out.
- Other products are generally dispatched within 10 working days or less. Each order will arrive separately.
- Each order will arrive seperately.
My order has not arrived - how can I check it?
Please contact us: 1300 656 059 or firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to top
I cannot download my e-guideAfter completing your order, you will receive a download link on the confirmation page and your confirmation email. If you are unable to download the e-guide, it may be because:
Why is there a fee for credit card payments?
A 1.5% fee will be added to payments made by Visa, MasterCard, Diners and American Express Cards, the fee covers processing and administration fees associated with the payment that are charged to Fairfax Media.Back to top
How much is the credit card fee?
The credit card fee is 1.5% of your total transactionBack to top
Is there a way to pay that doesn't attract a fee?
Yes, if you pay using PayPay you will not incur any fees. Click here if you want more information about PayPal.Back to top
Will I be charged a fee every time I make a credit card payments?
Yes, it is a fee that is charged at the time of each credit card transaction.Back to top